busy bee
this february has got to be one of the most exciting februaries I have been through... cny, shanghai, vday, entertaining guest, kor kor flying off, law ball and wee's bday... and now, the mid-term break already. i am so drowning in the whole back log of work and guilt in putting everything on hold. i must mug! coz i need to graduate!
now that kor kor has gone back to NZ, I once again regain control over my table and my room! after a long awaited month, I can once again see my table top in its full glory. but frankly, i miss him more!! no one to wake me up to go to sch in the morning, no more watching soccer matches, no more exciting breakfasts and no more nonsensical bickering... oh well, you would think I have gotten used to it by now...
anyways, pictures again... i really wonder whether anyone reads this blog much anymore... but for the few who do, here are some pictures over the past week...
Valentine's Day

i got flowers!!! wee paid good money for this pretty bouquet so I shall give it some public exposure through my blog!
Law Ball 2006: Roses on Broadway
it is finally OUR law ball... we always thought it will be a painful 4 years before we reach the time to celebrate our law ball where we dress up nicely and gossip at the year one pageant contestants. but here we are, after 4 not-so-painful years, stronger and smarter (hopefully) than before :)
some silly photos...
so that was the end to my action-packed week... and now I hail the start of the mid-term break which i told myself i will do work, work and more work.. but my body seems to be wanting sleep, sleep and more sleep! sigh...
but anyhows, I will be holed up at home this week coz I am nursing an ugly face coz of allergy to some powder, i think... i have been moaning and groaning about it but it does not seem to chase away the spots on my face!! argh... shall swear off makeup for a while...
boo... ugly face...
*for some reason, i cannot create paragraphs... sily thing*












1 Comments:
At 2:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey babe,
Just dropping by to say Hi. Hope your face recovers soon!
-Monica
Post a Comment
<< Home