记忆的美 让人懂得感谢

making water bombs for O1

MAF :)
ahhhh... nostalgia nostalgia...
i am listening to the song 许愿 that dan, wendy, rach and kenn recorded and it brings back so many memories of council and worksessions and yong chye chicken rice and spycam and rain and miao miao and centrepieces and many many more!! the lyrics of the song's quite nice... those of u who read this, leave a comment about your memory of council or the group of us!
嘿
好久不见
请你许个愿
要感情不再那么容易变
让心不被距离拉得太遥远
i miss all of u! come back NOW!
希望 好梦就会趁 我 睡醒实现

2 Comments:
At 7:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
I miss Council too!! It was SOO fun! I'll be home soon!! And we can meet for FLASH suppers again! Heh!! =O) Miss you all too!! Take care pals ....
At 6:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
Merly misses those days too, so much fun and joy.. oh my goodness, ya put up that photo then everyone can see how old I've become SOBz. everyone quickly come back then can play mahjong, chit chat eat ben and jerry and prata :)
Post a Comment
<< Home